Click here for SoreEyes UK home insurance

Privilege - Quote & Buy Online Home Insurance

  • Buildings, Contents, Personal Possessions, Pedal Cycle and Family Legal Protection cover within their home insurance policies.
  • There is an option to include extended Accidental Damage cover to the Building and the Contents sections of the policy.
  • No insurance possible if its let to tenants.
  • Property must be your permanent residence.
  • Cover for home office equipment (e.g computers, printers, photocopiers and fax machines) with an overall value of up to 5000 is automatically included under the Contents cover when you take out a policy online. If your home is used for anything other than paperwork and telephone calls e.g. if you receive visits from clients/customers, employ staff or keep business related cash or stock at the property, please call Privilege to discuss your requirements.
  • Buildings and Contents cover are only available online if the property is occupied solely by the policyholder and family.
  • No cover available if you share your home with more than two lodgers or if you let your home.
  • Insurance available for rented flats provided you own all the contents of the flat i.e it is not a rented furnished property. The minimum sum insured is 15,000.
  • Not eligible for the 1,000,000 Buildings cover are: any properties with listed status, any properties constructed before 1837 and any properties with a rebuild cost of more than 1,000,000.
  • Max. unoccupied period: 60 consecutive days
  • Policies are only available within the UK, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Click here for Privilege Home Insurance Quotes

Return to