- Selects the best quote from a panel of up to 30 insurers.
- Foreign travel is covered for a duration of 90 days, except if the vehicle is a caravanette when foreign travel may not exceed 30 days during the forthcoming period of insurance.
- The policy holder needs to be the main driver, however other named drivers are permitted.
- The policy holder or any of the named drivers have never been refused a renewal of motor insurance or been asked to agree to special terms.
- The policy holder or any of the named drivers are not entitled to use or leave the vehicle on the 'airside' of any airport or airfield
- The vehicle has not been modified from the manufacturer's standard.
- The policy holder is permanently resident in the UK.
- The vehicle is owned by and registered to the policy holder. The vehicle is UK registered.