- All drivers are permanently resident in the U.K. and hold a valid UK driving licence.
- The vehicle is owned and registered by you, at your address, and has not been modified or altered in any way (including wheels, suspension, bodywork and engine).
- Business use is not permitted, but you may contact Churchill to include this cover.
- Use of the vehicle in connection with the Motor Trade is excluded.
- Your business or the business of your employer is not in any way connected with any of the following: the entertainment and fashion industry, professional sports, foreign service or diplomatic personnel, scrap or salvage merchants, general dealers or market traders, mini-cab drivers or controllers.
- The value of the vehicle is no greater than £50,000
- Assumes average mileage does not exceed 25,000 per year
- You must be over 17 years of age and below 80 years